The fabulous mini-sessions with Little Loft are happening again. Absolutely the cutest last chance for adorable holiday photos of the kids + creativity-boosting art play at one of the hottest kids’ spots in town! FAQ and registration information below the photo.
Holiday mini-sessions in Takoma Park :: Holiday mini-sessions in Capitol Hill
- Where are the sessions held? Little Loft on Capitol Hill, November 22 and December 6 / Little Loft in Takoma Park on November 15th.
- How do I book my spot? Easy peasy: the links above will take you straight the registration page for your neighborhood. Fill it out and pay for your spot. You’ll have a mini-session + free play art time in the Little Loft studio.
- What’s included in the session fee? Your session fee includes 15 minutes with me getting great shots of your kiddos, alone and with siblings. BFF photos allowed too but both families need to book a session. We will have an amazing one of a kind set designed by artist Megan Ryan (she once designed window displays for Anthropologie and has brought her magical touch to Little Loft before!) with a simple wintery look and feel that works no matter your faith or celebration preferences. And after your session, your little one(s) can play to their heart’s content.
- How do I order prints & digitals? Digital image files and prints are available for purchase separately. You’ll have a private online proofs gallery of gorgeous print-ready photos (expect 8-15 final images), with easy online ordering and direct shipping from my professional lab. Your prints will be of the best quality and your digital image files will be high-resolution for your own printing as well. prints start at $8, and digital image files download for $20/ea or $95 for the full set. As long as you order in a timely fashion, your prints will be on your doorstep in time for gift-giving, so order whatever you need for yourself and grandparents!
- What should the kids wear? Feel free to dress as up or down as you like! Holiday best is terrific. Or laid back casual. Bright colors really look great in the bright, white Little Loft space.
- Can you really get photos of my child(ten) in 15 minutes? Yes, totally. Last year more than 25 families signed up for our sold out sessions and EVERYONE got amazing photos. I’ve spent 10 years photographing children from babies to teens, and I’m a mom myself. Whether your kiddo is shy, or rambunctious or a total ham for the camera, I am comfortable with them all. I promise we’ll get images you love.
- What if I book and then can’t make it? I’m sorry but session fees are not refundable. We’re so lucky to have beautiful indoor space so we can shoot rain or shine. If weather warrants a change of plans, we will inform you of the back up date. If you experience an emergency and miss your date, it’s possible that Red Turtle Photography can credit you a portion of your fee toward a future session with RTP, dependent on circumstances and photographer availability.
These sessions sold out fast last year and we had a wait list. Book today to ensure your spot and I can’t wait to see you there!